FPD SERIE 2/28 MM
OPPOSITE HEADS DRILLING MACHINE
to perform holes
Suitable for glass companies of any size for the production of mirrors, shelves for furniture, laminated glass, tables tops and household appliances
- Available in automatic and semi-automatic versions
- Possibility to work in different ways: automatic, semi-automatic or manual according to the version
- Drilling heads controlled by hydro-check units
- Fine adjustment of drill bits (automatic for mod. FPD60XY)
- Automatic hold in place of the glass-sheet during drilling
- Spindles speeds adjustment via a pulley drive and V belts or inverter
- Available speed range
- Automatic ejection of the glass cores into an appropriate container
- Automatic start and stop of water flow over the heads
- Additional start/stop push-button installed on an adjustable telescopic support
- Glass support table with castors for positioning large glasses (FPD60)
- Pneumatic rise/fall table for glass movement prior to drilling
- Close–circuit water cooling system
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
WHEEL COMPOSITION fpd60
WHEEL COMPOSITION fpd60-xy
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.