GLASS AND CERAMICS PROCESSING MACHINES
From design to assistance
18.000 glass and ceramics processing machines designed, produced and delivered to our customers, during over 50 years of worldwide business.
This is our business card because we believe that the numbers, a continuous presence on the market and our customers’ trust are a proof of our fairness, experience and reliability as well as the ability to innovate.
Our glass and ceramic processing machines are designed for small, medium and large realities, committed in any industrial sector, from furniture, to constructions and solar panels.
Among our machinery: straight edging machines, double edging machines, beveling machines, horizontal drilling machines with opposing drill bits, single and multiple, drilling centers, automatic drilling/milling machines, loaders and unloaders and complete edging lines.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
We have always heavily invested in our R&D department, in the design and development of partially and fully automated machinery.
It is necessary that the industrial automation resultes itself in concrete advantages such as:
- Human error decrease
- Working speed and precision increase
- Optimization of machine times decreasing the setting times
- Better detection, storage, analysis and monitoring of processing data
- Decrease of maintenance times
- Decrease of machine stops thanks to predictive maintenance
AUTOMATION AS A PLUS
We wish that our customers are allowed to choose the automation degree of our glass and ceramics processing machines. For this reason, alongside the traditional range of standard models, almost entire of our machines, have been enriched with optional extras and variants that “transform”, the original version in a customized model able to meet specific needs of space, work volume and performance.
We design and manufacture machines for glass and ceramics processing which are ecologically and economically sustainable thanks to the attention to:
- Resources: generate an immediate income thanks to their high productivity and the convenient cost-life ratio.
- Social sustainability: safety as prevention of employees’ health
- Recyclability: the materials used to manufacture our machines are recyclable and with a very low environmental impact.
- Energy saving: reduction of the consumption and elimination of the inefficiencies through closed-loop cooling and energy efficient motors.
- Revamping: renewal and extension of machine’s life and productivity.
- Maintenance and assistance: for a constant and correct optimization, including remotely.
dalla progettazione anche personalizzata all’assistenza
referente unico dalla progettazione all’assistenza e manutenzione
We place ourselves as single contact point of each customer who wishes to purchase a glass and ceramics processing machine: from the evaluation of specific exigencies, to design and manufacturing process of the machine until its installation & test and to the specialized post-sale assistance.