for the processing of glass sheet edges after cutting. CNC glass grinding allows excellent results under every possible aspect – from precision, to quality, to strength, to reliability. This model can grind glass sheet of a vast range of different dimensions, allowing high production volumes while creating several different edges:
- Pencil edge, giving a rounded, polished result;
- flat and arris edge, polished, flat and perpendicular to the surface, with 45° arrises;
- ogee edge, with a double convex-concave curve;
- waterfall edge, with a quarter-circle rounded edge which avoids refraction.
Glass processing is completed with a polishing phase, using Cerium oxide finishing (mod. RI/6MC - RI/8M)
Grinding is an essential procedure to eliminate the sharp edges resulting from glass sheet cutting; it makes edges safe to handle for any further processing, or for final installation. Occasionally, grinding is also performed on colored glass to reduce the risk of thermal shock, as an alternative to tempering.
Suitable for small, medium and large glassworks specifically for the production of mirrors, shelves for bathroom, laminated glass and table tops
- Conveyor-track composed of rubber pads with six bearing, fixed to a chain that glide along steel guides
- The conveyor doesn't require continuous lubrication
- Manual adjustment of the diamond wheels and working speed
- Automatic adjustment of polishing wheels
- An electronic card displays and adjusts the track opening and closing according to the thickness to be worked (AR / 2MS - RI / 4MS)
- The spindles can accommodate two wheels to process a series of thicknesses
- Close–circuit water cooling system
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
WHEEL COMPOSITION ar-2m
WHEEL COMPOSITION skd2
WHEEL COMPOSITION ri-6m
WHEEL COMPOSITION ri-6mc
WHEEL COMPOSITION ri-8m
WHEEL COMPOSITION AR/2MS
WHEEL COMPOSITION RI/4MS
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Automatic arrising machines
Vertical straight arrising machine for symmetric arris and grinding.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
For processing variable angles and chamfers.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.