SERIES FPS-M4 3/20 mm
Straight grinding machine
for processing of the flat edge and arris
Especially suitable to medium/big glass companies for the production of mirrors, shelves for furniture, laminated glasses, glass tables and stairs.
- Conveyor consisting of rubberized pads, fixed to chains with support for ball bearings that slide along steel guides
- The conveyor does not need continuous lubrication
- Automatic adjustment of polishing wheels
- Display of processing parameters on PLC
- Water cooling with closed circuit system
- Protections and safety to protect the operator
- Electrical system according to CE standards
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.