SERIES SME 3/30 mm*
Straight grinding machine
for the processing of flat edge and arris – mitering from 0° to 45° – cerium oxide polishing on the edge and chamfer (except mod. SME8)
Especially suitable to medium/big glass companies for the production of mirrors, shelves for furniture, laminated glasses, glass tables and stairs.
- Conveyor-track composed of rubber pads with six bearings, fixed to a chain that glide along steel guides
- The conveyor doesn’t require continuous lubrication
- PLC touch screen to adjust thickness, working speed, mitering system, to input and display all the working parameters and diagnosis of faults
- Independent adjustment of the diamond wheels
- Automatic adjustment of the polishing wheels
- Double speed motors for the polishing wheels
- Possibility to work both with liquid and synthetic cerium oxide
- At the inlet of the machine a device allows the operator to increase or decrease the glass removal up to 4mm without the need to adjust the diamond wheels
- Close–circuit water cooling system
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
WHEEL COMPOSITION sme8
WHEEL COMPOSITION sme10
WHEEL COMPOSITION sme10b
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.